Certificate of Tax Behavior
Overview: Certificate of Tax Behavior – an official certificate that confirms whether a company/legal entity has (not) complied with UAE tax obligations, such as payment of outstanding taxes.
- UAE Tax Authority
- details of the company/legal entity:
- legal name
- corporate seat
- registered office address
- registration number of the company
- tax number of the company
- summary of the received certificate application
- confirmation of the absence of any outstanding tax debt, OR
- list of outstanding tax debt(s), including corporate/income tax, VAT, and/or any other types of tax.